Monday, September 15, 2008

Roppongi Hills

So yesterday we went to Roppongi Hills and walked around a bit. It's super nice there, and newly developed so everything is really modern and artistic. Right outside the Modern Art Museum there was a huge aquarium exhibit with just a bunch of REALLY NICE  fish tanks. It was somewhat bizarre.. and then we walked through the japanese garden next to the building. All the greenery here is man made, but its still really nice. The architecture is amazing. 

One thing I'm curious about is "Condomania". I keep seeing the shops and I wanna go inside to see what exactly a store with cartoons of condoms talking to eachother sells, but I don't want to weird out my host family. 

oh, and not only do they dress their dogs in polka-dotted dresses here, they also carry them around in strollers. 

3 comments:

The ATK said...

what exactly are you and lidia doing in that candid-looking picture of you two in front of the structure and did you ask whoever took it to take it like that?

mana said...

i like lidia. she wears scarves :)
and u mean roppongi hill.. o rippongi.. or did u mean to do that..?

Sarahbear said...

haha. thats not me. thats Naoko, my host mom.
and no, that was an accident, ill change it.