Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hajimemashite!

Hello. If you can't already tell, I'm a little bit too excited about having a blog so please just play along. I decided that it would be the most efficient way to keep in touch with everyone and update them on what I'm doing without writing like ten separate emails. And on here its easy to share pictures, also. Basically, everything is so different and new that without consistent contact to my best friends (including Adrian, of course) I need an outlet to describe every detail of my life, or I am likely to explode. 

I'm going to be in Japan until December 7th. When I come back I'm going to be bringing Lidia, my exchange student, with me. I am staying at Lidia's house in Mitaka-shi, Tokyo, and going to the Fujino Steiner Schule. Pretty much, dat's what's up.